Doggone Good has been known for their bait bags since they first opened their doors 16 years ago. Their newest Trek & Train treat pouch has been updated to include a magnetic closure and is made with 600D "backpack" fabric. The superior quality and design makes this a bait bag that will last! This bait bag has loads of versatility whether you're using it for training, a trip to the park of coffee shop, or a day hike.
• Magnetic closure with pull cord lets you open and close with one hand with ease
• Front velcro pocket is 4"W x 3"H; roomy enough to hold various types of clickers, pickup bags, or special bait
• Zipper down one side creates a roomy compartment out of the entire back panel (great for an outing when you need to bring money, credit cards, keys, or pickup bags)
• Grey interior lining allows better visibility of treats
• D-ring on side for attaching leads or training items
• Custom-made molded belt clip as well as belt loops so you can choose multiple ways to wear your pouch. The Trek & Train bait bag is machine washable (air dry). It is 6"W x 5.5" high x 2"D, making it easy to access treats even if you have large hands.